Teaching alphabet A
03/02/2013 § Leave a comment
After 2 weeks of just sensory play, I’m going back on track with alphabets with Am.
In my research to teach Amelia alphabets, I found plenty of interesting resources. I might probably improvise some myself, but generally, the ideas here are brilliant. I hope I get time to do every one of these!
Activities to do with Alphabet a:
1. Make a paper plate Alien monster.
2. Colouring the objects starting with letter A
Etc A for Ambulance, A for ant, A for Ape and more.
Download template from this resource:
3. Make a personalised book starting with the alphabet a
4. Sing songs and rhymes that being with alphabet a
5. Create worksheets with alphabet a:
6. A is for alien. Making art with handprints! Brilliant idea!
7. A is for alligator. Making art with the alphabet itself! Brilliant as well.
8. Digging for alphabet a:
9. This cab go a long way. Make an alphabet book:
10. Another craft alphabet for apple:
11. Colouring the alphabet a
12. Monster alphabets. Improvise your own!
13. Apples on a tree!